Wednesday 13 February 2013

Yaayyy! The Book is Finished

I'm so chuffed.  I've finished my book, and I've loved every minute of it.  It's been one of those projects that has been bugging me for such a long time, that I couldn't NOT do it.

If you want a sneak peak at it then follow the link below, until you see the book title, then click 'preview' underneath it.

CLICK HERE to see the book.

Here's some bonus LOVE STUFF titbits for you that are not in the preview.  Enjoy x


"I loved standing at the bar with you at the first party we went to.  We talked all night, feeling that we were the only couple actually talking to each other".


"I loved how we met up years later when we were 18 and made love for the first time even though we were sweethearts when we were 15 and never did it then.  When you kissed me it was just the same yet your face was more rugged this time."


"I loved that Skype sex session we had, when you were working away.  How awesome was that!  You bring out the naughty in me.  Shame you knocked your laptop off the bed, broke it and had to buy a new one".
.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment