Saturday 16 February 2013

Interview on BBC Radio Leicester

Oh yeah, I had an interview on Weds on BBC Radio Leicester about the LOVE STUFF book.  It was perfect timing, as it was the only day I didn't have little boisterous one in tow and so I was able to go down there without hindrance.
It was short sweet and fun...like the book really.

CLICK HERE to listen to it  

You have to forward it to 2:14;31 which is where I come on.

I dutifully left my only copy of the book with the lovely Helen Dixon who was sitting in for Rupal as a thankyou for the interview....all the time thinking, "That's my only copy", BUT it gut felt like the right thing to do so I did.  My gut feeling was proved right on the following morning on Valentines Day itself, which I'll tell you about in the next post.

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment