Saturday 16 February 2013

EBOOK now finished too

The book is now available as an EBOOK to.  I was so determined to finish it last night before I went to bed that I stayed up all night to do it.  You can get it from Lulu.com.

I've made it cheaper than the printed copy for obvious reasons....no printing costs plus the biggie NO DELIVERY COSTS.  So it's much easier.  I had no idea how much work was involved in making it adhere to the ebook criteria and be available in EPUB format.  LOADS of reformatting.  But hours later with a sore back, fried brain and tired eyes.  It was complete.  I was happy.  So I went to bed at 5am...with my 3yr old who decided to get up at 3am to start the day, and was most confused as to why I was up and working.  So he figured it was breakfast time...NOOOOOO! Our day has been all out of kilter since then but hey, it was worth it.  It's finished.  Just gotta promote it now.
Click below to download it and make my efforts worthwhile.  After all I wrote it for you not me :)

Kathy x

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment